[Owasp-board] meeting

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Mon Oct 6 20:56:14 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

Please find attached a spreadsheet showing the income, expenses, and current
profit from the NY Conference.  I want to stress that this will not be the
final number.  We still have some outstanding expenses (ie: second payment
to photographer & videographer), but at least this will give everyone an
idea of where we stand.  I don't expect too many more expenses to come up,
so hopefully within the next few weeks we will have a more definite number.

Alison Shrader

OWASP

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300

Columbia, MD 21046