[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Germany Conference - and perhaps Taiwan - on OWASP Homepage

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Mon Oct 6 19:54:14 UTC 2008

I’m working with Wayne on his event. Is the German conference an OWASP
conference? If so, I need to know where its main page is on the OWASP site
so I can link to it.

-Dave

From: Georg Heß <georg.hess at artofdefence.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 3:13 AM
Subject: OWASP Germany Conference - and perhaps Taiwan - on OWASP Homepage
To: Seba <seba at owasp.org>
Cc: "Thomas Schreiber (SecureNet GmbH)" <ts at securenet.de>, Boris Hemkemeier
<boris at owasp.org>

Hi Seba,

sorry to disturb you again...

I wonder whether we know now everything to bring the Conference information
onto OWASP Main Page.

I know that Alex will be in Taiwan end of october - and we do have the date
for the German conference...

Is there anything Thomas and I - but also Wayne from Taiwan - do not yet use
- or know ??

Thanx,
Georg