[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP Interceptor Project status

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Oct 6 15:23:48 UTC 2008

Board,

As the message below is being held, for your information, I am resending it.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

To: Justin Derry; jderry at owasp.org
Cc: kisero at gmail.com; 'Green, Nathan (GE Money)'; 'dinis cruz'
Subject: OWASP Interceptor Project status

Dear Justin,

I hope you are well.

I glanced at the OWASP Interceptor Project and it seemed a bit stalled.
What's more, your reviewers told me about the lack of feedback and you have
failed be 50% review. May I ask what your plans are? Are you still committed
with the SoC's deadline, September 15? I hope so. We are counting on you to
present your deliveries in the OWASP
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_EU_Summit_2008>  EU Summit Portugal
2008. Can you drop me a line as soon as possible to let me know about your
thoughts?

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Foundation <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>  Project
Manager

OWASP AppSec NYC 2008 is coming...  are you ready?