[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Germany Conference - and perhaps Taiwan - on OWASP Homepage

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Oct 6 05:08:39 UTC 2008

Agree!  The more activity on the homepage the better!

We need some rules around this as soon as possible to prevent abuse.  I
don’t think it has to be too complicated though.

·        Local chapter meeting – we have rules for this

·        Local day long meeting – same rules as chapter meeting, but light
coordination with OWASP for publicity

·        Regional conference – must coordinate with OWASP, disclose all
finances, noncommercial, not hacking

·        Worldwide conference – must be coordinated by OWASP Foundation
(Kate) with local help

Sound good?  Could someone take a stab at a full writeup?

--Jeff

From: Georg Heß <georg.hess at artofdefence.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 3:13 AM
Subject: OWASP Germany Conference - and perhaps Taiwan - on OWASP Homepage
To: Seba <seba at owasp.org>
Cc: "Thomas Schreiber (SecureNet GmbH)" <ts at securenet.de>, Boris Hemkemeier
<boris at owasp.org>

Hi Seba,

sorry to disturb you again...

I wonder whether we know now everything to bring the Conference information
onto OWASP Main Page.

I know that Alex will be in Taiwan end of october - and we do have the date
for the German conference...

Is there anything Thomas and I - but also Wayne from Taiwan - do not yet use
- or know ??

Thanx,
Georg