[Owasp-board] Fwd: List of items needed for two - quite different - OWASP "events" in Germany

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat Oct 4 10:21:12 UTC 2008

Board,
The German OWASP guys are becoming very active.
Please see the attached wish list below: I fully support funding these two
events !
Actually I'll be going to the German Conference to talk about the OWASP
mission.

Germany is an important part of Europe where we now have an excellent to
bring the OWASP message.

I'll ask Kate to prepare the first shipment for "Systems 2008" and let us
know what the costs will be, so now is the time to comment!

I am convinced of the ROI in terms of German OWASP chapter and corporate
members.
The German chapter already proofes their commitment with the WAF best
practices work for the EU, US and Taiwan conference.

regards

Seba