[Owasp-board] OWASP Membership

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Oct 3 00:24:35 UTC 2008

It would be great if you could get your CISO to go. You can use your VIP
ticket for that.
We have added a business track to the Conference days (Thu and Fri) and
there are several Working Sessions (Tue and Wed) and Training Courses (Mon
and Tue) that he could interested in attending (and participating).

Let me know if you need more information,

Dinis Cruz