[Owasp-board] FW: PR Newswire Invoice Credit

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Oct 2 16:27:00 UTC 2008

FYI concerning the PR Newswire bill

  _____

From: MaryRose.Miller at prnewswire.com [mailto:MaryRose.Miller at prnewswire.com]

Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 12:21 PM
To: tomb at owasp.org
Cc: alison.mcnamee at owasp.org; kate.hartmann at owasp.org;
jeff.williams at owasp.org; rosie.greene at prnewswire.com
Subject: PR Newswire Invoice Credit

Hello Tom,

Per our conversation, I will be crediting 50% of the Global High Tech
distribution issued on 7/30/08, as it does not appear that you were ever
provided with pricing for this release. Typically, when the cost of a
release exceeds $3,000, we ask clients to sign off on the distribution.
However, there is no record of a form being sent for this release.

I will be crediting $2,827.50 of this invoice and a new bill will be
reissued with the adjusted price. I am also going to profile your account to
receive a 10% discount on all Domestic newslines going forward.

I have attached domestic and international pricing guides, so that you have
these on hand for future releases.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance in
any way.

Best,

Mary Rose

  _____

Mary Rose Miller
Member Services Representative
PR Newswire

Phone +1 888 776 0942
 <mailto:maryrose.miller at prnewswire.com> maryrose.miller at prnewswire.com |
<http://www.prnewswire.com/> www.prnewswire.com

"We tell your story to the world."

Get in the know. Click  <http://prnewswire.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=19>
Register now for free educational webinars.

Get Seen. Get Heard. Get Pick-Up. Click  <http://www.prnpickup.com/> HERE to
learn more