[Owasp-board] Past due Invoices on PRNewswire Account, #936875

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Thu Oct 2 13:54:08 UTC 2008

This was already paid in full this Monday (after several emails about the
invoice last week)...so they will have to process a refund to us.

Alison Shrader
OWASP
9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300
Columbia, MD 21046
301-575-0197
alison.shrader at owasp.org

To: tomb at owasp.org

Mr. Brennan,

Our records show a past due balance of $6125.00.  The account is 200 days
outstanding.  We must request immediate remittance to clear this balance.

Payments can be made via credit card by calling (201) 360-6037 or (888)
776-0941.  If a payment has already been processed please provide payment
details such as; check number, date check mailed and amount.  If not, please
call immediately to discuss why payment has not been remitted.

If you have any questions or need further assistance please call.  We look
forward to your prompt response.

Kind Regards,
Angie Christian

(See attached file: PRN_Invoice.pdf)