[Owasp-board] FW: Past due Invoices on PRNewswire Account, #936875

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Oct 2 13:44:33 UTC 2008

Kate/Alison looks like this is for the annual membership to PR Newswire as
well as the 1 press release we did announcing the NYC AppSec conference.

DO NOT PAY THIS - I have called PR News this morning and they are making
some adjustments to the bill and only charging us for the US distro not
global (new invoice forthcoming)

You can process as normal the $195 bill for the annual membership to the
overall OWASP marketing expences but hold off until we get a new invoice
before we debit the conference.

Any questions simply call 973-795-1046 x112