[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP TV is coming...

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Oct 2 00:58:07 UTC 2008

Jason,

You can do that already @ http://video.google.com

1. Upload the video of the speaker to google  http://video.google.com and
make a google video's of the footage they do the work, encoding and
bandwith...

2. Take the URL of the video from the speaker that was uploaded to google
video and simply hyperlink from the talk title on the event page. This way
the talk title is the link to the video and you can link in the .pdf or .ppt
and it should already have a bio link to the speaker...

Talked about this today in depth with a few people and they were like....
"why you doing so much work, its 99% done just upload and link you silly
rabbit"  so - concerning owasp.tv  not sure how/if we are actually going to
use that domain now for this purpose as google is going to do all the
work... after all we're just linking the content.

-brennan

  _____