[Owasp-board] OWASP Teachable Statics Analysis - 50% Review Complete

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Oct 1 23:03:04 UTC 2008

Michael,

Very detailed review, indeed! Through the large amount of work suggestions
presented it is visible the effort and attention that you put on this task.
I hope both Dmitry Kozlov and
Igor Konnov can find them useful. Many thanks.

Regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

email: mwcoates at gmail.com