[Owasp-board] FW: ASDR Sponsorship

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Oct 1 21:57:51 UTC 2008

Board,

Given the Dinis' email, below, I am requesting your approval of the first
50% payment of the
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_ASDR_Project> OWASP ASDR
Project. If you decide to do so, here is the needed link
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=pAX6n7m2zaTXOoAbaMx5CSA&
hl=en>
http://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=pAX6n7m2zaTXOoAbaMx5CSA&h
l=en .

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

From: Leonardo Cavallari Militelli <leonardocavallari at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 7:41 PM
Subject: ASDR Sponsorship
To: Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>, dinis cruz
<dinis.cruz at owasp.org>

Hello Paulo,

I talked to Dinis about SoC and ASDR and he got surprised when I told him
that I didn't make the reviews (50% and 100%) for ASDR and so, didn't
receive the payments. He stated that I deserve the payment just to had the
draft compiled.
In this sense, I'd like to know if you think reasonable make the review now
and ask for the payment due all the work I've been doing for this project.

I really think it's fair, but it not depends on me. :S

Please, let me know your thoughts!

Thank you.
Leo Cavallari