[Owasp-board] FW: News on OWASP Conference Asia Pacific 2009

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Oct 1 16:45:39 UTC 2008

When is the next board meeting so we can pick up with current and open
topics?  Teleconf # and ID

Review the last few months you will see there are a bunch of "open items"

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meetings_April_Agenda

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meetings_May_Agenda

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meetings_June_Agenda

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meetings_July_Agenda

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meetings_August_Agenda

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meetings_September_Agenda

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meetings_October_Agenda  <---
lets add to the agenda

It is also to layout items that we need to get membership "votes" on for
Portugal so that we are doing this blind and last min.  The OWASP Chapter
Leaders meeting in NYC on 9/24 was a good start we have issues to address
and had over 30 people from around the world to discuss them... not all whom
are attending Portugal.

  _____

Cc: jeff.williams at owasp.org

Justin,

I can't comment on the difficulties you have been having with Wayne and Tim
(and Tom?), but I do want to get this contracts issue addressed.

Kate and I will certainly work to get this resolved right away. Your comment
in NYC was the first I had heard of it (and I do remember talking to you
there J ). Kate apparently either didn't receive the contract or it got lost
in her mountain of e-mail. Plus the NYC conference was in crisis mode for
the last 2 weeks and so that monopolized all her time.

If you can resend it to me and Kate will start looking into it right away.

Do you have dates selected and a conference page started on the wiki that I
can link to from the main OWASP conferences page.

I personally know that you have been doing great things for OWASP in your
region and we want to support you as best we can in your endeavors. For my
immediate role, let's get your conference in good shape and we can then
start working on the other issues you have raised.

Thanks, Dave