[Owasp-board] Change in NoVA chapter chair

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Wed Oct 1 14:22:28 UTC 2008

Stan,

The OWASP Board and I would like to thank you for all the hard work you've
done over the years for OWASP growing a very successful chapter.  It's a
difficult volunteer job that often goes largely unappreciated.  You've been
a great advocate for application security and I hope that you'll continue to
stay involved with OWASP and our projects!

Thank you!

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

 <http://www.owasp.org/> The OWASP Foundation