[Owasp-board] Corporate invite letter

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Oct 1 13:05:26 UTC 2008

Eoin,

It appears I've misread your letter. Please forgive me. The prices are 350
Euros for Conference attendance + 150 Euros for Working Sessions
participation. So, the final Summit price for one who wants to attend all
the package will be the yours 500 Euros.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager