[Owasp-board] Corporate invite letter

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Oct 1 12:34:02 UTC 2008

Eoin,

Good work, thanks. Allow me, please, just two little things.

The first one concerns the conference price as I think that was decided to
drop it to 350 Euros. (Could you please confirm it, Dinis?)

The second regards the accommodation value which is actually roundly 410
Euros with the following specifications:

1. With the exceptions below, all accommodation and meal expenses, during
all the four days, will be paid.

2. The meals consist of a pre-negotiated menu and just this will be paid.

3. As we are still seeking out for financial sponsorship support, until
further notice, none of the dinners will be paid.

4. The accommodation will consist in a place in a shared T 1 (3 people) or
T2 (5 people) apartment. Therefore, even though one can choose an individual
room, OWASP will pay only for the cost associated with a shared stay.

5. One can ask for a single room  by paying roundly more Euros 60/day.

Regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager