[Owasp-board] Google Soc 2008

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Wed Mar 26 17:31:50 UTC 2008

Dave is on vacation this week.  I know he has been checking email at least a
little bit.but am not sure if he will have time to contact someone at
Google.

Remember, the deadline for this is next Monday.  So we need to figure out
something soon.  Dinis-if you need me to contact someone I can, just let me
know the details.

Thanks,

Alison McNamee

OWASP Operations Director