[Owasp-board] Fwd: (OWASP non-profit org in France)

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Mar 25 21:49:04 UTC 2008

Based on membership and activity what 5 chapters come to your mind? 80/20 rule

Do you have membership broken out by local chapter that could tell a story as well.

Tom Brennan
OWASP Foundation - Board Member
Direct: 973-202-0122
LinkIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan

OWASP APPSEC 2008 is coming to NYC... are you ready?
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference