[Owasp-board] Fwd: (OWASP non-profit org in France)

alison mcnamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Tue Mar 25 21:12:00 UTC 2008

Tom,

I have added that topic to the agenda for our next meeting.  Do you want to
invite local chapter leaders for the conference call, or do you think it
would make more sense to set that up as a separate call?

Also, the 2006 tax return is on the wiki.  Please see:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Foundation

Thanks,

Alison

--