[Owasp-board] OWASP Conference Attendee and Membership Pack Proposal

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Mar 25 18:15:51 UTC 2008

Hi Deb

Thx for the hard work in collecting all this info and requirements.

In order to move forward, I would like to break this into a couple Spring of
Code proposals (which you (Deb) will need to submit here:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Summer_of_Code_2008_Applications

Ideally I would like to break this into the following two projects:

 - Book Cover Series Design (to also include Book Sleeve/Box Design &
Construction)
 - Member Pack & Conference Attendee Tote Bags (to also include Membership
Cards, Welcome Letter/Card).

The costs should not include production cost, since that is a separate item
(the SoC 08 value should be for creating the materials)

Thanks

Dinis Cruz