[Owasp-board] OWASP Documentation Project's Assessment Scale

Sebastien Deleersnyder seba at deleersnyder.eu
Mon Mar 24 20:22:20 UTC 2008

Looks good for me!

I would also (next to the purpose - goal) like to mention a roadmap with
steps to get there.

Basically this means - as with any other project - it should have a project
plan.

This makes it easier to chop the work into pieces that can be contributed to
by the project team members.

Plus: if you put in timing, readers and potential contributors quickly see
how the project is doing.

Seba

  _____