[Owasp-board] FW: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Certification

Sebastien Deleersnyder Sebastien.Deleersnyder at telindus.be
Wed Mar 19 17:28:25 UTC 2008

That does make sense :-)

I suggest hooking them up!

regards

Seba

From: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of dinis cruz
Sent: 19 March 2008 18:19
To: Sebastien Deleersnyder
Cc: Paulo Coimbra; OWASP Board
Subject: Re: [Owasp-board] FW: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Certification

What about adding james as the project leader (with Matteo) of this
project
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Certification_Project

It already has a mailing list :)

Dinis

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Sebastien Deleersnyder
<seba at deleersnyder.eu> wrote:

Paulo,

I propose you contact James to treat this as an OWASP project and
provide him with a mailing list?

Board: ok for you?

Regards

Seba