[Owasp-board] NY OWASP Conference - Training

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Wed Mar 19 13:17:39 UTC 2008

Brennan,

Thanks for your input. I'm almost certain the image does not include
the twin towers. That was in the back of my mind, as I didn't want
that to become an issue for anyone. I will take a closer look and
modify so it's doesn't even resemble it. As for the size, I will
provide different sizes in the horizontal. I have an idea to add the
red, white and blue. I did want to keep the patriotic colors to a
minimum. The USA is already more involved in world issues than the
public seems to think is appropriate. Just my 2 cents.

I'll have the changes posted later today.

--larry