[Owasp-board] conf call => EU conference

Sebastien Deleersnyder Sebastien.Deleersnyder at telindus.be
Tue Mar 18 17:20:39 UTC 2008

Alison, Dave,

To summarize:

I found locations for the training (http://www.monasterium.be/ will also
do the conference dinner on May 21) and conference days
(http://www4.gent.be/gent/vrijetij/toerisme/aula.htm) in Gent.

Timing shift of 1 day:

May 19-20: training days

May 21-22: conference days

I'll update the pages online tonight.

Alison:

1) to prepare the registration and sponsor links (I will validate them
and if ok put them online - prices are online)

2) to order and send a 150 people conference pack

3) to send prior sponsors / corporate members contact info: I'll send an
invitation to aks for sponsoring

Dinis - Dave:

to go through list of proposed topics and select/validate selected
speakers.

PS: Hotels - I expect feedback today on availability

regards

Seba

Mailto:sebastien.deleersnyder at telindus.be
<mailto:sebastien.deleersnyder at telindus.be>