[Owasp-board] speaking submission for OWASP NY

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Mar 17 17:14:01 UTC 2008

Thank you for the submission Peter

Jack has been added to the agenda see :
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference  and
we will also look for his education to the attendees of source code
fault detection.

Sponsorships are available and the current outline is
http://www.owasp.org/images/f/f3/OWASP2008-Sponsorship.pdf  however
this will be revised shortly to version 2.0 so please stand bye
however this will give you some insight.

We look forward to the support of Ounce Labs on what will be the
single largest OWASP APPSEC event ever!

--
Tom Brennan
Board Member