[Owasp-board] OWASP RFP

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Mar 11 18:39:16 UTC 2008

Hi - I've put a considerable amount of work into the RFP list.  I believe
these are some strategic things that we (OWASP) should try to accomplish.
There are certainly more and I welcome additions to the list.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Request_for_Proposal_List

Dinis - I did not include many of the ideas you'd listed because the
description was too vague and I wasn't sure they were really strategic for
OWASP.  If you think they are strategic, and want to create a full
description of the project/deliverable, that would be great.

Any ideas on how we can promote the RFP list?

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

 <http://www.owasp.org/> The OWASP Foundation

work: 410-707-1487

main: 301-604-4882

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference> OWASP
AppSec NYC 2008 is coming...  are you ready?

inv=jeff.williams at owasp.org> &inv=jeff.williams at owasp.org

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
document, just click the link above.

---
Note: You'll need to sign into Google with this email address. To use a
different email address, just reply to this message and ask me to invite
your other one.