[Owasp-board] (VOTE REQUEST) Re: Proposed OWASP Week Packs

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Mar 11 17:09:37 UTC 2008

What do you mean by ALL chapters?

All that participate on the OWASP week? or all in OWASP?

The 'OWASP pack' is one of the motivations that we have to get chapters to
participate, and there is plenty of dead chapters.

So here is my (slightly) revised proposal for approval:

* "Send ALL chapter participanting on the OWASP week and the most active
chapters (who can't participate (for example NYNJ, Israel, Belgium)) the 300
to 450 USD pack (including  transport).
OWASP central (i.e. Alison will order, assemble and distribute 15 packs"*

So fellow OWASP board members, what is your vote?

Mine is YES

:)

Dinis