[Owasp-board] Proposed OWASP Week Packs

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Mar 10 14:51:07 UTC 2008

What about giving the chapter an option? Certificate or Packs?

One thing to take into consideration is the timings of the print materials.
The only way to get good prices in relatively quick timescales is to make
big orders

On Tom's points I agree with some and disagree with others (will send
comments shortly)

Dinis