[Owasp-board] Proposed OWASP Week Packs

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Mon Mar 10 14:28:25 UTC 2008

What does everyone think about Tom's idea of giving each chapter a
certificate to spend at lulu?  If everyone agrees on this, I will have to
check with lulu to see how we could do this.  I would like to get everyone
else's input as soon as possible, as we only have 3 weeks to go!

Alison McNamee
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300