[Owasp-board] Updated OotM Rules

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Sun Mar 9 05:57:08 UTC 2008

Tom makes some excellent points here. If the goal is to get chapters moving,
then paying chapter leads to hold meetings has got to be a better investment
than paying speakers to fly around.  I also share his concerns about the
soft marketing angle.  Not that I think it's been abused yet, but it's kinda
dangerous.

--Jeff