[Owasp-board] Updated OotM Rules

Sebastien Deleersnyder seba at deleersnyder.eu
Sat Mar 8 10:32:54 UTC 2008

ok

  _____

From: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Alison McNamee
Sent: vrijdag 7 maart 2008 21:38
To: 'OWASP Board'
Subject: [Owasp-board] Updated OotM Rules

Ok, so far Dave and Dinis have agreed to the following updated rules.  Seba,
Jeff, and Tom - let me know if these look good to you, and if so I will post
them to the wiki.

- there is a $500 max per speakers with the exception of a $1k maximum in
special circumstances.

- there is a proposed maximum per event of $1k, and an proposed annual
maximum of $2k per chapter (* see 'further funding' below)

*          The normal maximum amount per speaker is 500 USD

*          Only in special circumstances the maximum amount per speaker can
be raised to a maximum of $1000 USD

*          There is a proposed limit of 2.000 USD on the amount of $
provided to any individual per year (* see 'further funding' below)

*          There is a proposed limit of 1.000 USD on the amount of $
provided to any event per year(* see 'further funding' below)

*          There is a proposed limit of 2.000 USD on the amount of $
provided to any chapter per year(* see 'further funding' below)

*          The program will run for 1 year or 30.000 USD (which ever comes
first) and then will be reviewed for the value and ROI for OWASP and its
community;

* Further funding: for active chapters or speakers who have reach the
proposed financial limits, further funding is possible but will depend on
available budget, since priority would be given to chapters below these
thresholds

Alison McNamee

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road