[Owasp-board] ax status / filings info on wiki

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Mar 7 12:52:02 UTC 2008

Thx Dave

For each of the financial years, we will have to translate the annual
returns forms into one or two tables (since most people will not want to
read through those documents). :)

Are you comfortable in uploading to this page the excel document you created
before the last US conference? (the one which shows the multi-year view of
our finances and I used in my keynote speach).

Or do you want to wait for the audited results, and then create a similar
excel doc from that data?

Dinis