[Owasp-board] Action Items from today's meeting

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Mar 7 12:39:55 UTC 2008

Hi Alison

Thanks, you should send this (together with the agenda) to the OWASP-Leaders
list , and also include it in the next Newsletter.

On the email to the owasp-leaders, include the link to the wiki page with
the agenda for the next board meeting, and mention that if there are
important issues they think we should discuss, they can add them to it (IF
that happens (which might not) then we could even add a category in the
future for 'Member raised issues')

Dinis