[Owasp-board] Conference Call this Thursday

Sebastien Deleersnyder seba at deleersnyder.eu
Wed Mar 5 23:21:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

Proposal for an additional point:

My feeling is that the owasp home page is rather 'heavy' to load.

Should we not have this screened - redesigned by some people that have
experience with usability and lay-out ?

I suggest having a lighter '1 screen' home page and some subpages that are
protected and with links to the rest of the wiki

Main goal: useability - better overview

PS: I am not sure about the real numbers, but

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/owasp.org?h=400
<http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/owasp.org?h=400&range=6m&
site0=owasp.org&site1=us-cert.gov&site2=&site3=&site4=&size=Large&w=700&y=p&
z=3>
&range=6m&site0=owasp.org&site1=us-cert.gov&site2=&site3=&site4=&size=Large&
w=700&y=p&z=3

seems to suggest the reach / traffic rank is going down for owasp.org?

Regards

Seba

  _____

--