[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] To advertise the launch of OWASP Summer of Code2008

Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Mar 5 01:27:36 UTC 2008

(40) paid individual members - that is really really poor considering we
have claims of over 6000 members guys, we need a solid reason to join and
support OWASP efforts.

Further the information is inaccurate as I am a indivudal paid member as
well as AccessIT Group however don't see either on the list.

I am also for publishing the list of paid members to a WIKI page maintained
by Alison that would look simular to the following NSA list of members

http://www.iatrp.com/certified_list.php