[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Next OWASP-Week

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Tue Mar 4 18:47:10 UTC 2008

Hi James

The idea of the week is to have a concentrated period of owasp chapter
meetings and to give some focus on the chapters that don't have regular
meetings (a day is to short, and month will be too much (since several
chapters have regular monthly meetings). It worked quite well last time
(specially with the DVD of all presentations delivered during that week)

Regarding your proactivity, what about making the OWASP week from 30th March
till 4th April (Sat -> Sun)

:)

Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist