[Owasp-board] Free samples of OWASP books?

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Tue Mar 4 18:31:06 UTC 2008

Hi Jeff

Not sure if with the email problems my email kicking off the OWASP Week
planning got lost, but in there I mention this idea.

This is something that I want to talk about at the next OWASP Board meeting
(Thursday) since I believe that it is a great oportunity for OWASP

Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist
http://www.owasp.org