[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] To advertise the launch of OWASP Summer of Code2008

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Tue Mar 4 17:07:58 UTC 2008

I agree with Dave on this.  We allow people to direct their membership funds as an incentive to join.  But if they've already decided to join, why push them to choose a project if they don't necessarily want to.  This restricts our ability to do things like hire evangelists and stuff.

--Jeff

From: alison.mcnamee at owasp.org <alison.mcnamee at owasp.org>
Date: Feb 29, 2008 4:09 PM
To: Dinis Cruz <dinis at ddplus.net>

Dinis,

I copied and pasted the info below.  The formatting is a little bit off,
but all of the info is here.  It includes the name of the member,
registration method, and total paid.

Christian       Kmosko  Cvent   $100.00
Jefferey        Baldwin Cvent   $100.00
Onn chee        Wong    Cvent   $100.00
Yann    Laprade Cvent   $100.00
Barry   Archer  Cvent   $100.00
Randy   Lastinger       Cvent - Renewal $100.00
Ming    Chow    Cvent   $100.00
Eoin    Keary   Cvent   ($100.00)
Wade    Mackey  Cvent   $100.00
Douglas Shin    Cvent   $100.00
Dayle   Phillips        Cvent   $100.00
Alex    Solomonovic     Cvent   $100.00
Daniel  Gonzalez        Cvent   $100.00
Andrew  Muller  Cvent   $100.00
Robert  Winkel  Cvent   $100.00
Andre   Marien  Cvent   $100.00
Michael Coates  Cvent   $125.00
Kevin   Kenan   Cvent   $100.00
Radhakrishnan   Vijayakumar     Cvent   $100.00
Richard Bowker  Cvent   $100.00
Edward  Ray     Cvent   $100.00
David   Herst   Direct  $100.00
Jim     Curry   Cvent   $100.00
Rex     Booth   Cvent   $100.00
Paolo   Perego  Cvent   $100.00
Nikola  Mijatovic       Cvent   $100.00
David   Meier   Cvent   $100.00
Andy    Murren  Cvent   $100.00
Adam    Baso    Cvent   $100.00
Chris   Hayes   Cvent   $100.00
James   Strassburg      Cvent - Renewal $100.00
Przemyslaw      Skowron Cvent   $100.00
Achim   Hoffmann        Cvent   $100.00
Thomas  McCabe  Cvent   $100.00
Christian       Heinrich        Cvent   $100.00
Robin   Wakefield       Cvent   $100.00
Cliff   Gray    Cvent   $100.00
Julie   Newberry        Cvent   $100.00
Harvard University              Cvent - Renewal $250.00
Ounce Labs              Direct - Renewal        9,000.00
Corporate One Federal Credit Union      Direct - Renewal        1,800.00
InfoVision              Direct  7,200.00
Fortify         Direct  9,000.00
Armorize                Direct  9,000.00
Zemoga, Inc.            Cvent   3,000.00
Ebay            Direct  7,000.00
AutoDesk, Inc.          Direct  7,000.00
Booz Allen Hamilton             Direct - Renewal        8,000.00
DreamLab Technologies           Cvent   3,000.00
Symantec                Cvent   9,000.00
PSC             Cvent   3,000.00
Cigital         Direct  8,000.00

                Total:  $87,875.00