[Owasp-board] Free samples of OWASP books?

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Mar 4 15:23:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

This seems like a very reasonable request from John.  Who has the ball with
the "leaders pack" we were going to put together.  If we don't have enough
money to buy books for each chapter, how are we coming with the plan to let
chapters earn OWASP points that they can spend on this kind of thing by
signing up members?

Could someone (Alison/Paolo/Tom) pick this up and get it done?  Thanks,

--Jeff