[Owasp-board] February Membership Numbers

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Mon Mar 3 21:15:13 UTC 2008

Total Memberships:

Individual - 112

               We lost 8 memberships in February (Dinis - do you want these
specific names as well?)

Educational/Non Profit - 5

               We lost 2 memberships in Feburary - VTT Technical Research
Centre of Finland and Secure Business Austria

Corporate - 34

               We did not lost any memberships in February

Alison McNamee

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300