[Owasp-board] MEMBER PAKS

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Mar 3 20:36:55 UTC 2008

Hey (OWASP Board) guys

Deb is raising some very interesting questions which you might want to chip
in with some extra ideas and comments

This thread is discussing the creation, assembling and distribution of OWASP
member packs (Deb is from LxStudios which is a Boston based graphic
design/production company).

The objective here is to create a proposal for SoC 08 and have these packs
created and distributed in time for the next OWASP conference in Belgium
(20th May)

Dinis