[Owasp-board] FW: Google Summer of Code 2008

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Mar 3 18:29:51 UTC 2008

Dave, what specifically did you had in mind?

Google Summer Of Code 2008 sponsoring specific OWASP projects?   or OWASP in
general?

Should we help the people who are submitting to OWASP Summer of Code 2008 to
also submit  an application to the Google Summer of Code (that way they
would get twice the money?

Dinis