[Owasp-board] Change made on OWASP projects page

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Jun 25 22:57:32 UTC 2008

Yes that list is the list of the projects currently under development (Paulo
already updated
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project#Current_Season_of_Code_Projectswith
the revised title)

The idea is that once we have gone though the revision process once on the
SOC projects and have classified the first batch of projects under the *Project
Selection Criteria *, we will be ready to tackle the rest of the projects.
The final objective is that ALL projects in that page have been reviewed and
correctly categorized.

And that is a lot of work!

We are learning very valuable lessons with SOC (namely what works / what
doesn't work) and more and more I feel that the role (and quality) of the
reviewers is critical in this process.

Dinis