[Owasp-board] Change made on OWASP projects page

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Jun 25 17:00:12 UTC 2008

Hi Guys, following the thread bellow and multiple conversations with Paulo,
I added the following line to each project type on
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project (Paulo didn't want to
make this change :)   )
*
We have started the process of defining detailed guidelines which indicate
what will be required from an OWASP Project in order for it to be classified
an OWASP Release quality project (see Project Assessment
Criteria<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project_Assessment>).
Please note that the projects below have NOT been evaluated under this
criteria and might be re-classified once that process is completed.

*We (me and Paulo) also decided that the SoC projects should appear after
the Release Quality projects since they are the most active projects and the
ones that represent better what is going on at OWASP (which is what people
looking at the https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project page
are after). Note that most Alpha and Beta projects that are not
participating on SoC are most likely inactive and we will need to find new
project leaders for it:

This is the current order:

   - 1 Release Quality
Projects<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project#Release_Quality_Projects>