[Owasp-board] Affilation issue

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Wed Jun 25 15:30:16 UTC 2008

Hi Kuai,

That's an unfortunate situation, but I think the decision is clear.  I don't
think we should change our policy about associating with for-profit
entities.  Thanks for all the hard work you are doing to make OWASP great.
It's really appreciated.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

 <http://www.owasp.org/> The OWASP Foundation

work: 410-707-1487

main: 301-604-4882

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference> OWASP
AppSec NYC 2008 is coming...  are you ready?