[Owasp-board] (date: week of the 3rd of November (prob 4, 5, 6 and 7)) Fwd: Dates for OWASP Summit 08 in Portugal (GoogleDocs)

Sebastien Deleersnyder seba at deleersnyder.eu
Tue Jun 24 18:49:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

I plan to take my wife with me : we can do an OWASP 'family' event :-)

Do you have more info on the venue ?

Let me know how to help out

Regards

Seba

  _____

To: dave.wichers at owasp.org
Subject: Dates for OWASP Summit 08 in Portugal (Google Docs)

I've shared a document with you called "Dates for OWASP Summit 08 in
Portugal":

http://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=pIKdKPD2fNcSyI7bRW9o-NQ
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=pIKdKPD2fNcSyI7bRW9o-NQ&
inv=dave.wichers at owasp.org&t=3904828340151066511&guest>
&inv=dave.wichers at owasp.org&t=3904828340151066511&guest

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
document, just click the link above.

Hey Guys

We need to decide ASAP the dates for the OWASP Summit 08 in Portugal.
Since we all need to be there, please fill in this Spreadsheet with
your availability.

Thanks

Checked by AVG.
11:52