[Owasp-board] (date: week of the 3rd of November (prob 4, 5, 6 and 7)) Fwd: Dates for OWASP Summit 08 in Portugal (GoogleDocs)

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Jun 23 17:16:05 UTC 2008

Ok, guys, after voting we have one winner, the week of 3rd of November (it
was the only week that all could attend :)  )

Week commencing        Dinis    Jeff    Dave    Tom    Sebastien
13th October        Yes    ? No    Yes    No    Yes
20th October        Yes    Yes    No    No    No
27th October        Yes    Yes    Yes    Yes    No
*3rd November        Yes    Yes    Yes    Yes    Yes*
10th November        Yes    Yes    No    Yes    Yes

I will mark it for the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th (Tue to Fri) and will start
working (with Paulo) on the attendee list, venue, agenda and sponsors
(hopefully most key players will be able to make it on those dates.

Dinis