[Owasp-board] OWASP Messenger Bags

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Jun 20 11:44:36 UTC 2008

What I would like to see happening is for us to deliver something to our
attendees that adds value.

My preferred plan is to use the efforts currently under way with Deb in
creating the OWASP membership pack, and give them out at the conferences.

Maybe a good alternative will be to make optional to the recipient to
receive the bag or not. I.e. we would give him/her two choices: a) info-pack
inside 'owasp bag', and b) info-pack in a plastic (or even vendor-sponsored)
bag.

This would allow the guys who already have too many bags to say: 'just give
me the plastic bag option' and the others (which will really appreciated it)
to get the 'owasp bag'

In this case it might make more sense to invest in a better (and more
probably more expensive) bag since  we want something that people can reuse.

Dinis