[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP Chapter Pack

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Jun 16 12:45:19 UTC 2008

Thanks Kare for taking on this project

I'm attaching the following 3 pics:

   - OWASP booth - Belgium.jpg   : what the Stand we set-up at the Belgium
conference looked like

   - OWASP booth - WishList 1.jpg & OWASP booth - WishList 2.jpg   : what I
would like to have on this 'OWASP Conference kit' (note how that 'table' is
the box used to carry the materials)

What do you think?

Dinis