[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP NYC Event

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Jun 13 13:41:05 UTC 2008

Correct, Strong Auth is not a member nor is Gunter (dave you were
going to talk to him about that right?)

I agree, we add the Foundstone class as T8 and then after I contact
the StrongAuth we will tell them that the class will be dropped unless
we get the 10 required RSVP by the Aug 15th deadline for training go
no go.

agreed?